Yesterday during iPad Media Camp in Edmond, Oklahoma, teachers created their own YouTube channels and learned how to shoot, edit and publish videos to YouTube using an iPad. One of the important things we should do as teachers when we publish videos to YouTube is turn ON comment moderation. Yesterday I created a four minute narrated slideshow and screencast, using the iPad App “Explain Everything” demonstrating the steps required to moderate a YouTube video.
It is currently NOT possible to turn comment moderation ON as the DEFAULT setting for YouTube videos you upload. This process must be done individually for each video, it’s not possible to ‘batch process’ multiple videos either.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Rachel Shares a Story about a 3rd Grade Class Enhanced eBook - 2013
- Follow Lady Gaga, Dean Shareski & Justin Bieber on Twitter - 2012
- Balancing Open and Closed Web Publishing - 2011
- Build Your PLN - 2010
- Top Android Phone Apps - 2010
- Connecting History and Art Through Video Creation - 2009
- links for 2008-07-13 - 2008
- Pillaged Webkinz pets at JC Pennys - 2008
- A Google cache saved my life tonight! - 2008
- Disruptive technologies and learning - 2007