Today I had a wonderful opportunity to chat with Bob Sprankle over a FaceTime videoconference. As generally happens when I have chances to visit with Bob, he shared a number of outstanding books which I’ve added to my Amazon wish list and hope to read soon. (I may listen to some of these on Audible instead.) Here’s today’s list. I also added these to my “To Read” shelf on GoodReads, though it is far less comprehensive. These are all linked to the Kindle version if one is available.
Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury (this is the link to an audio version, a Kindle version isn’t available)
Bob also mentioned a couple of his posts from the past few months that are well worth checking out, related to topics we discussed:
The books I’ve read recently or am reading now which I mentioned to Bob are:
What are the best books you’ve read recently or are reading now that you’d recommend to others?
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Choose Your Own Adventure YouTube Video: Lessons Learned - 2017
- Moving Students From Knowledgeable to Knowledge-ABLE: Michael Wesch at TEDxKC - 2014
- Left to Their Own Devices - 2013
- Help Shape the Vision of Oklahoma City Public Schools: Sunday August 4th - 2013
- 12 Graphics to Illustrate Mapping Media to the Curriculum - 2012
- The phrase "CIPA compliant content" can be misleading - 2011
- iPad Apps for the classroom #blackfootETC - 2011
- Transformative Personal Connections in a Hyperconnected World #blackfootETC - 2011
- From 671 trains in a day to six: Transformations in travel and learning - 2010
- Show your remaining battery percentage on your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, etc) - 2010