This podcast includes reflections with David Truss and Gail Lovely at the close of the UnPlug’d 2012 Conference at Northern Edge Algonquin in Ontario, Canada. Refer to the podcast shownotes for referenced and related links to UnPlug’d.
- Tweets from #unplugd12
- Unplug’d website
- Northern Edge Algonquin
- Northern Edge Algonquin on Twitter: @northernedge
- Flickr Pool from Unplug’d 2012
- David Truss on Twitter: @datruss
- Blog of David Truss: Pair-a-dimes for Your Thoughts: Reflections on Education, Technology and Learning
- Posts by David Truss on Connected Principals
- Gail Lovely on Twitter: @glovely
- Gail Lovely’s website: gaillovely.com
- The Moose by Rod Murray
- Tango! by Guillaume Semblat
- Fuel for Educational Change Agents (Wesley Fryer’s secondary podcast channel)
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Import Class Schedule Into Google Calendar - 2021
- Share Recipes with Paprika Recipe Manager for iPhone - 2017
- Remove distracting Apple TV icons - 2014
- Learn About Lightspeed Mobile Manager - 2014
- Technology Integration for Common Core (Velma, Oklahoma Presentation Resources) - 2013
- Evernote as a Syncable, Offline Database for High School CX Debate Evidence - 2011
- Strange podcast download spike - 2008
- Thoughts on video annotation and 1:1 computing - 2007
- Use your school phone dialer to share podcasts with parents! - 2007
- Talking about podcasting with elementary students - 2007