(cross-posted from Instructional FAQs for Yukon Public Schools)
Are you teaching handwriting, or are teachers you know in your school district teaching it? If so, here are some helpful websites that can help with handwriting. Kathy Davis, who is the Curriculum Director for Yukon Public Schools in Oklahoma, shared these recently in an email to staff.
- Handwriting Without Tears Alternatives
- Handwriting Without Tears website
- Third Grade Hand writing Worksheets and Printables
- 3rd Grade Writing Worksheets
- Free Handwriting Worksheets for Practice (all printable)
- Free Handwriting Practice Worksheets
- Notebook Filler and Handwriting Paper
- WetDryTry (when you have iPads in your classroom!)
Technorati Tags: handwriting
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- CDR Electronics in Oklahoma City: A GREAT Place to Buy Used iOS Devices & Macs - 2012
- Turn off Automatic iPhone Backups in iTunes with DiskAid - 2012
- Day 1 experiences with a class blog on 21classes - 2010
- PBworks spam cleanup on Great Book Stories - 2010
- Paper-based Oxford English Dictionary days may be limited - 2010
- Mexico Cleaning up Police Corruption? - 2010
- Welcome to back to school PD: Let's start live blogging - 2009
- Spam Twitter Followers Proliferating - 2009
- Presentation for Oklahoma State School Board Association (Celebrate Oklahoma Voices) - 2009
- Podcast275V: Installing Moodle via Fantastico from CPanel on a Custom Sub-Domain - 2008