Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope this holiday season finds you with family and friends, counting your blessings and celebrating the holidays together. If you are separated from loved ones this holiday, I hope you will be reunited soon.
As we continue to mourn the deaths of so many in Newtown, Connecticut, I’m reminded of how much conflict besets so many in our world. My prayers are with those who are lonely, those who are cold, those who are hungry, and those who live in fear. May the light of truth illuminate our hearts and minds, and move us to act for both peace and justice in our world weary of suffering.
Let us pause to remember the positive difference we can and do make each day as we interact with others in our lives. In our homes, in our classrooms, and in our communities, our words and actions make a difference. In 2013, let your light shine for all the world to see. May it shine brightly in the darkness, and may you take heart knowing that the darkness will not overcome it.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- 10 Favorite Podcasts (December 2021) - 2021
- Get ready for an exciting year to read (and share) media - 2009
- Drive by Wifi when 3G downloads exceed 10 MB - 2009
- Google Presentations are Mobile Phone Ready - 2009
- Holiday traditions around the world - 2007
- Modern day gnosticism - 2005
- Why I love Pictionary - 2005