Today I helped one of our district librarians, Jennie Wilmes, create new AudioBoo channels for an upcoming 3rd grade research project about animals. We recorded a six minute video tutorial together about the steps required to do this using the same Gmail account, with the “+text” trick.
Hat tip to Sue Waters for sharing this Gmail trick back in 2008 in her post, “Creating Student Accounts Using One Gmail Account.”
Check out the AudioBoo channels in use by Yukon Public Schools’ teachers and students on the YPS Interactive Teacher Sites page.
by Rob Enslin
Technorati Tags: education, oklahoma, yps, yukon, audioboo, tutorial, youtube, howto, channels, create, multiple, classroom, research, library
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- More Minecraft Learning: Enchantments and Desert Temples - 2017
- Initial Minecraft Competition World Created with MCEdit - 2014
- Nice Cat (An amazing story of encouragement for artistic creativity) - 2013
- Going Mobile with WordPress and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - 2012
- StoryRobe + ReelDirector = Hybrid Mobile Video #edapps - 2011
- Schools pretend this world of publish at will media doesn't exist - 2010
- Digital Witness to President Obama's Inauguration - 2009
- Opening minds about cell phones for learning - 2008
- Vista is out, but do educators care? - 2007
- Oklahoma videoconferencing in USA Today - 2007