Due to lack of interest (I haven’t received any RSVPs / registrations to date) I’m canceling the FREE “Playing with Media Meetup” scheduled for this Friday, February 8th, in Oklahoma City on “Creating Games & Simulations with Scratch.” I’m hopeful I’ll get some registrations for the Friday, March 15th meetup I’ve scheduled at Northwest Library on “Creating iPad Digital Puppet Videos.” I also have a meetup in April scheduled for the 19th on “eBook Self-Publishing 101.” If you’re in or near Oklahoma City please consider registering and attending these free events, and sharing them with other educators as well as parents who might be interested.
I’m hopeful I’ll be able to lead another 5 day morning “Scratch Camp” in the OKC Metro Area over Spring Break, March 18-22. Those details have not been confirmed yet, however.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Great Class Castle Build in MinecraftEDU - 2015
- Cbus Flex-Gel iPad Cases: Fit Great in a Bretford iPad Cart - 2014
- Toffler on Feeling Overwhelmed (in 1980) - 2013
- Playing with FeedWordPress: Planning for the Classroom Newspaper of Now - 2013
- Don't Blame School Officials if Your Child Chooses to Look at Porn on His Laptop - 2012
- Individual vs Team Blogs for PreService Edu Students (Comparing KidBlog & EduBlogs) - 2011
- Dangerous Winter Temperatures - Snow in Houston! - 2011
- Ideas for a Google Reader Assignment? - 2011
- IMPACT Oklahoma Grant Workshop 2010 Notes - 2010
- A case study on why team blog MODERATION is essential in schools - 2010