A few weeks ago I had an opportunity to share some ideas at the TEDxOU conference in Norman, Oklahoma. Today my recorded talk went “live” on the TEDxOU website with the shortened title, “Wes Fryer Makes Digital Witnesses.” The YouTube video is titled, “Becoming Your Family’s Digital Witness.” Many, MANY thanks to TEDxOU organizer/TEDx licensee Adam Croom, video editor Mark Nehrenz, and everyone else involved in TEDxOU who made this great event possible!
The iOS mobile apps I referenced in my talk are linked in the Storychasers’ post, “Recommended Smartphone Apps & Digital Recorders for Storychasing Oral History.”
Technorati Tags: digital, family, history, storytelling, tedxou, tedx, norman, witness
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Learning in Dodge City About Digital Literacy & iPads in the Classroom - 2014
- Twitter Archived Learning from EdCampOKC 2014 - 2014
- Turn Off AudioBoo Comments - 2012
- iOS Apps by Genre and Every Day Apps #edapp - 2011
- Register for #iste11 BYOL: Simple Ideas for Powerful Sharing - 2011
- WordPress OKC Feb 2010 User’s Group Notes - 2010
- K12Online Conference Echo Webcasts - 2010
- A superintendent for whom I'd like to work - 2008
- Google Notebook article - 2007
- More than the 3 R's? - 2007