If you’re in or near Austin Texas and the SXSWedu Conference, I invite you to join the session “EduBrawl! Pros Debate Mobile, Flipped and Games” tomorrow (Tuesday March 5th) from 9 to 10 am in the Austin Convention Center Room 15. The session description is:
The gloves are off and our educator panelists give you a ringside seat discussing the tips and traps on these hot topics being implemented in real classrooms:
Mobile learning & devices,
A diverse panel represents their own opinions plus the the voice of educators from 2013 survey data on trends and teaching strategies used by educators nationwide. Hear the debate on how change agents bring innovation to schools compared to how a new teacher or experienced teacher are navigating students and administrators demands.
Our conversation is going to be lively! Please plan to join us if you can.
* Full disclosure: My participation in this panel is supported / made possible by We Are Teachers.
Technorati Tags: classroom, edtech, games, gaming, sxswedu, flipped
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- iPad: A Tool for Differentiation (in a primary classroom) #mace11 #edapp - 2011
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Founding Fathers (a book club discussion) - 2010
- Two Flowers Unblocks Ning - 2010
- Web 2.0 Projects by Laura Sadler #mace2010 - 2010
- Cell Phones R 4 More Than Texting: Let's plan for them, not ban them! - 2010
- Free Resources from Discovery Education #mace2010 - 2010
- Janet Wozniak: Think back to the reason you got into education: To change the world - 2010
- It takes leadership to get creative in schools and support the use of Skype - 2010
- Kansas Memory: Real Stories, Real People #mace2010 - 2010
- How measurements in Google Earth can support math learning (Why We Need Pi) - 2010