Yes, today is “Pi Day” since it’s March 14th. I invite you to “share the joy which is Pi Day” by watching and passing along this three minute video from 2009, which my kids helped me create for the “Film on the Fly” Pi Day contest.
Looking for an idea to co-create an innovative math video this weekend with your own kids or students? Why not create and share your own Pi Day video?!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- STEM Curiosity Links: Episode 1 (A Touchcast Video) - 2014
- Your Next Textbook Will be a Palantir - 2012
- Public Education isn't a war - 2011
- Ripping Personally Owned DVDs for iPhone or iPod Viewing: Legal and Technical Perspectives - 2010
- Why We Need Pi - 2009
- Digital Dialog: Join the conversation! - 2007
- Filters and student decision-making - 2006
- Apple Digital Schools - 2006
- Writely goes to Google - 2006
- PodNova and Podcast Subscriptions - 2006