This evening I recorded a twenty minute screencast, demonstrating how to use the FREE software programs Audacity, iTunes, The Levellator, and the websites AudioBoo and DropBox to create and publish a multi-track Internet radio show or podcast. Access more tools, tutorials, and resources about creating radio shows on the “Radio Show” page of Mapping Media to the Common Core. This video tutorial and others are included.
Also, see my October 2009 post, “How I create and publish podcasts” for additional details. My workflow for podcasting hasn’t changed much in the past few years. iPad apps like Bossjock Studio may change it at some point, however! If you’re interested in podcasting from an iPad, also see my March 2013 post and screencast, “Create an All-iPad Class Radio Show with AudioBoo, Bossjock, GoodReader, & SoundCloud.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Zoom 101 for Small Group Leaders - 2020
- Innovating in the Fast Lane: The Role for Technology Leaders in the Coming Decade - 2018
- Digital Health and Wellness: A Cross-Disciplinary Approach - 2018
- Pictograph Memories at Camp Cimarron - 2017
- Tender and Sweet First Grade Blog Comments - 2014
- Egypt After Arab Spring: A Paper Slide Video Example and List.ly Bibliography - 2013
- Create a Free Classroom Photo Sandbox with Picasa #gct - 2012
- Multipoint Videoconferencing: H.323 & Skype on the Blue Jeans Network - 2011
- Alternatives to Ning if free Ning sites are all shut down? - 2010
- links for 2008-04-16 - 2008