In this 20 minute video screencast tutorial, Dr. Wesley Fryer shares tips and techniques for using an iPhone and several different apps to share links, articles, and other information on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. Demonstrated apps include Feedly, Flipboard, Buffer, Hootsuite, and Pocket.
Follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter: @wfryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Cross-Posting Audio Podcasts & Phonecasts from Cinch to iPadio - 2012
- Working Behind a Filter: Resolve Shortened URLs with Unshort.me - 2012
- ACLU Sues Missouri School District for Overblocking Internet Websites - 2011
- Magical iPhone Photo Apps - 2010
- Internet Safety and Digital Citizenship Presentations for Students, Parents and Teachers - 2010
- Railroads and virtual connections - 2008
- Searching for the ideal StoryChaser camera - 2008
- 30 Days with Twitter by Bob Sprankle - 2007
- Multi-client desktop videoconferencing - 2006
- Site migration and WordPress upgrade complete - 2006