The amazing and free 2013 K-12 Online Conference is just a few weeks away, and tomorrow (Saturday, October 5 at Noon Eastern / 11 am Central / 10 am Mountain / 9 am Pacific) organizers will be talking about it on Classroom 2.0 Live! Please join us to learn more about the conference Saturday morning. Visit live.classroom20.com to learn more and get the link to join via your computer or iOS device.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- iPad Musical Creativity Apps - 2016
- Roadmap to Blended Learning (October 2013) - 2013
- First Multi-part Video Tutorial with MentorMob: Community Voices Interview Project - 2012
- Contrasting Amazon and Apple's PR Event Style: Bezos v Jobs - 2011
- Touring Australia at the 2010 Shanghai World Expo - 2010
- Considering Somalia's Situation: Rated as the #1 Failed State - 2009
- LAME much easier to install on latest Audacity for Mac - 2009
- Where do you find the time? Shirky's Answer - 2009
- Voicethread about Civil War artifacts in Oklahoma - 2007
- Social Bookmarking 101 - 2007