Why should you become a Storychaser? Here’s a short (1 minute, 40 second) “whiteboard animation” video which answers that question!
Learn more about iPad Digital Storytelling workshops offered by Storychasers! Register to attend an upcoming workshop in the Oklahoma City area, or contact Storychasers to arrange for a workshop to be shared with teachers in your school or district!
This video was created on an iPad with VideoScribe HD.
(Cross-posted from Storychasers.org and the “About” page of the main Storychasers website. Added as a whiteboard animation example of the “Visual Notetaking” page of Mapping Media to the Common Core.)
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Faculty Survey with Dr. Fryer - 2022
- Interactive Google Earth Updates and Map Tools: Solar System Exploration and Nuclear War - 2017
- Paper Slide Video PD Reflections From Wichita - 2014
- Dust Bowl Nightmare in Lubbock - 2011
- Cloud Computing Excitement for Content Consumption - 2011
- Easy iPhone Panoramic photos with Pano - 2009
- TechCon 2008 GabCast Channel and Chatzy Room - 2008
- K12Online07: Some Initial Statistics - 2007
- Behold the power of iSquint! - 2007
- 2 More K12Online07 PD Reflections - 2007