These are slides from my morning presentation, “Mapping Media to the Common Core with iPads” today in Norman, Oklahoma, at the 2013 Interactive Learning Institute hosted by the K-20 Center at the University of Oklahoma. Access all the Mapping Media resources on maps.playingwithmedia.com. My eBook, “Mapping Media to the Common Core: Vol 1” is available on my website, from Amazon.com as well as CreateSpace.
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Seeking Adventure in the Wide World (Puppet Pals video) - 2011
- 99¢ Podcast: Creating Multimedia eBooks - 2011
- Be Kind, Do Your Best, and Become a Voracious Reader - 2010
- Notes and Reflections on Dr. Z's ISTE Webinar today, blended learning, and web 2.0 - 2008
- Maps and initial Hawaii photos - 2007
- Update on Hawaii webcasts and videoconferences - 2007
- In-Flight Entertainment 2.0 and Educator Professional Development - 2007
- Tips for home high speed Internet connections - 2006
- iPod101 - 2005