This week as part of the 2013 “Hour of Code” and Computer Science Education Week I’m sharing two different FREE webinars on Wednesday and Saturday. Please mark your calendars so you can join one or both events!
Introduce Students to Coding with HopScotch for iPad
Wed Dec 11, 7 pm EST
FREE Adobe Connect webinar sponsored by ISTE SIGML
Coding & Games with Kids: Hopscotch, Scratch and Minecraft
Sat Dec 14, 12 pm (noon) EST
FREE Blackboard Collaborate webinar sponsored by Classroom 2.0 Live
by Wesley Fryer
All the resources I’ll reference in both these webinars is or will be linked from my STEM curriculum site on stem.wesfryer.com.
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- MinecraftEDU Beginner Challenge: Craft 10 Basic Tools with Wood and Stone - 2013
- AudioBoo Websites and Ports to Unblock on Your School Internet Content Filter - 2012
- K-12 Online Conference 2011 Closing Live Event: The Afterglow! - 2011
- An Exemplary Elementary Computer Lab Setup, Website and Lesson Plans - 2011
- Choose mobile learning devices instead of IWBs - 2010
- Learning More about Chrome OS - 2010
- Web-based Video Transcoding - A Beautiful Sight! - 2009
- Chapter book bedtime reading advice needed - 2008
- Encouraging community conversations about digital learning skills and school reform in Colorado - 2008
- Differentiated instruction and digital storytelling - 2008