I’m not sure how to respond to this, other than to observe openly sharing digital media can have unexpected disadvantages. That’s a lot of retweets and favorites.
I shared the original photo under a CC-BY license on Flickr in October 2008. No attribution was used in this remix using the photo.
Addition 1/11/2014: See Dean Shareski‘s post about this, “When Sharing Goes Bad, Pithy Quote Fetish and Kids These Days” and comment thread.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Embed Twitter Widget in Dot Net Nuke (DNN) Website - 2015
- Yukon Students Learning Computer Programming with Scratch - 2013
- Introduction to the Common Core State Standards by Karen Robertson - 2012
- An Iterative Google Search (with advanced options) solves a MS Word File Saving Problem - 2012
- Learning about Glass Blowing in Santa Fe, New Mexico (videos) - 2011
- Good Memories from Denton and UNT - 2011
- Virtual DNA Fingerprinting Lab (1 to 1 Learning in Yarmouth, Maine) - 2011
- Brainstorm & Find Available Websites with DomainStorm - 2011
- Getting Creative with Windows Live Movie Maker on a Netbook - 2010
- Recovering lost iTunes Song Purchases (maybe) and iTunes Library Backups - 2010