Jackie Myers, the 4th and 5th grade art teacher at Independence Elementary School in Yukon, Oklahoma, explains how to create a functional iPad stand using a cardboard box, duct tape, and a box cutter. Jackie used cardboard iPad stands like these with her students in April 2014 on a stopmotion video project. View examples of student work on: http://iesart.posthaven.com. Students used the free “Stop Motion Cafe” iPad app for their projects.
Check out Jackie’s Elementary Art blog on:
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Why is Oklahoma Education Policy So Screwed Up? - 2014
- Document Field Trip Learning with AudioBoo - 2013
- Create an Online Radio Show with Spreaker DJ for iPad - 2013
- Add Photo to KidBlog Post - 2012
- Is your school network ready for multi-platform collaboration? - 2011
- Thanks for making a difference for kids every day - 2010
- Online Student Portfolios: What Tools Are Best? - 2010
- Digital Storytelling as THE Disruptive Change Agent for the 21st Century Learning Revolution - 2008
- RSS: Ready for Some Stories - 2008
- The importance of choosing podcast episode titles - 2008