I absolutely love being able to stay in touch with my 4th grade daughter using the free iOS instant message app Kik, as she does not yet have her own phone. This is a message she sent me today after making a new discovery in Minecraft after school. I also love how Minecraft encourages so much problem-solving and discovery learning!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Virtual Minecraft Camps for Elementary and Middle School Students: June 2020 - 2020
- Upgrade a Verizon Hotspot for $22 Without a New Contract - 2015
- Why You Want to GateKeep Your Teen's iOS Apps - 2015
- 5th Graders Enjoy Interactive Writing on KidBlog - 2013
- Back to the Future Opening Scene: Marty McFly Experiences Amplifier Power [VIDEO] - 2012
- Use Tweet Nest to Create a Personal Twitter Information Trap - 2012
- Storychaser digital backpack to Haiti - 2010
- Thank you, President Obama, for banning torture and working to uphold U.S. Constitutional values - 2009
- WordPress plugins for a new blog - 2009
- Merit Pay, Teachers and Lion Tamers - 2009