I’m sharing two sessions Tuesday at the EdTechTeam’s Texas Summit Featuring Google for Education in Richardson. My sessions are “Google Hangouts 101” and “Sharing Lesson Plans & Curriculum with Google Tools.” These are both new conference breakouts for me, and I created Google Presentations for each one with embedded videos and hyperlinks. I’ll try to record the audio from both of these sessions and share it later on “Fuel for Educational Change Agents.” Follow the Twitter hashtag #gafesummit to get updates from the conference this week! I’ll be sharing two other presentations on Wednesday too.
by David Jakes
Technorati Tags: drive, edtech, education, google, howto, tutorial, hangout, hangouts, gafesummit, gafe, apps, docs
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Playing with Media in Houston, Texas - 2011
- Education can empower us with skills to act upon the world - 2010
- Sketchcasting: A combination of blogging, talking and drawing! - 2010
- Lots of phone stalls, but not many phones! - 2010
- T3 Grant Notes (ARRA Stimulus funds for Educational Technology competitively released by the Texas Education Agency) - 2009
- Podstock Southwest in El Paso - 6-7 August 2009 - 2009
- Discussing GirlsGoGames.com - A conversation about values and media literacy - 2009
- Moodle as "the killer app" - 2008
- The benefits of unplugging - 2008
- Professional development and professional learning networks are key - 2007