Today was the first day of our week-long conference experience in Burlington, Vermont, “Create Make and Learn.” I facilitated workshops this morning and afternoon about “Making Media” and focused on narrated art / narrated photos, narrated slideshows, and paper slide videos. My wife helped me record and share the following 2 minute video, recapping our activities in the “Making Media” strand of the conference.
Follow along with our learning this week using the Twitter hashtag #CML14. Access all the resources from our “Making Media” activities this week on this page of our conference website.
Technorati Tags: android, education, ipad, learning, maker, media, school, stem, CML14, multimedia
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Understanding Russian Disinformation in U.S. Politics - 2019
- Road Trip Wireless Devices (July 2014) #SignOfTheTimes - 2014
- Getting it WRONG: The Economist on Educational Technology, Testing and School Reform - 2013
- Leveraging YouTube to Tell The Story of Your Non-Profit - 2012
- Add Video Annotations to a YouTube Video - 2012
- FAQs About iPads and Media in the Classroom - 2012
- How to Talk to Your Students About Copyright - 2011
- Avoid Double Cross-Posts from Twitter to Facebook using Visibli and Selective Tweets - 2011
- Think Before You Tweet - 2010
- Finding Balance - 2009