Oh my goodness! You need to take 60 seconds and check out the fantastic iMovie trailer my wife, Shelly, created for the Create, Make and Learn Institute this week in Burlington, Vermont! I LOVE the script text for this video as well as the photos: “Teachers will SAVE THE DAY when school gets boring” by engaging students in activities that involve creating and making!
Shelly has become an iMovie and iMovie Trailer-making machine this summer! She’s posted six more videos in the past 3 weeks (all created on her iPad with iMovie) to her teacher YouTube channel!
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Summarizing Summer Institute in Digital Literacy Learning via Twitter Moments - 2019
- 1:1 Teaching & Learning Session, OK SDE Leadership Conference - 2009
- links for 2008-07-17 - 2008
- Recommended Macintosh applications - 2007
- The case against classblogmeister - 2006