I’m in Chicago this week for the EdTechTeacher Summit, which starts tomorrow. We dropped into the AT&T store on Michigan Avenue, and I saw they have the new Amazon Fire smartphone. (They have only had it for a week!) I couldn’t resist the temptation to post a quick video review. It’s also fun to practice mobile Storychasing using my iPhone camera, the free YouTube Capture App, and the free mobile WordPress app! Since my T-Mobile phone service is LTE here in downtown Chicago, the upload of the 2.5 minute video to YouTube took less than 60 seconds!
In the video watch for my daughter Sarah, who makes a dramatic pass behind me wearing her sunglasses, and then comes by again sans-glasses for a second appearance. It’s her first time to Chicago and she’s pretty impressed with Michigan Avenue!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Loquendo nos ostendimus - 2019
- Creating Multimedia eBooks (July 2014) - 2014
- Learning Together at EdCamp Fort Worth (July 2013) - 2013
- Boiling River: Best Kept Secret In Yellowstone National Park - 2012
- Mammoth Hot Springs in Yellowstone: Perfect for HDR iPhoneography - 2012
- OG&E Smart Hours Program is Saving Our Family Money This Summer - 2012
- Publishing video to YouTube and Celebrate Kansas Voices - 2010
- Google Voice and Latitude on the iPhone - Oops - 2009
- Great VoiceThread resources - 2008
- Magically entered data - 2008