Here’s a quick video showing how you can remove distracting icons from Apple TV if you have one in your classroom. We hadn’t updated the AppleTV firmware to the latest version, so I was unable to show/hide icons from the main menu screen, but I did show how to do it from the SETTINGS menu in Apple TV.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Import Class Schedule Into Google Calendar - 2021
- Share Recipes with Paprika Recipe Manager for iPhone - 2017
- Learn About Lightspeed Mobile Manager - 2014
- Technology Integration for Common Core (Velma, Oklahoma Presentation Resources) - 2013
- Evernote as a Syncable, Offline Database for High School CX Debate Evidence - 2011
- Strange podcast download spike - 2008
- Thoughts on video annotation and 1:1 computing - 2007
- Use your school phone dialer to share podcasts with parents! - 2007
- Talking about podcasting with elementary students - 2007
- Update on "Invent the Future" After School Club / Scratch Programming - 2007