Yesterday I recorded a 25 minute reflection about my initial 5 STEM lessons for my students as we’ve gotten back to school this fall. I recorded this on my morning commute using the free iOS app AudioCopy, and then uploaded it to SoundCloud. Access referenced resources on stem.wesfryer.com, including the referenced “Maker Studio” resources.
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Tutorials: Record Audio Podcasts with Voice Record Pro or Anchor - 2019
- Internet Resources for our District Internet Cafe PD Activity - 2012
- Florida FCAT Cut Score Lesson: High Stakes Accountability is About Politics Not Learning - 2012
- Take control of your digital footprint - 2010
- Digital Footprints Essential in Modern Job Hunt - 2010
- Social networking and college roommates - 2007
- Hope for differentiated assessment in Texas? - 2006
- The case for instant messaging in the classroom - 2006
- Blogsieve: Creating a feed river - 2005