Have you attended an EdCamp in Oklahoma? We’ve had SEVEN EdCamps since 2013 and more are on the way! Tammy Parks (@tparks) and I are sharing a session on October 7th at our state technology conference (OTA / EncycloMedia) about EdCamps in Oklahoma, and would love to share YOUR perspectives via video and in-person if you can join us. Here’s how you can help and participate.
In the next couple of weeks (by midnight, Friday October 3, 2014) record a 30 – 60 second video of yourself with your smartphone or tablet. Share why you love EdCamps and recommend EdCamps as PD for other teachers. Post your video to YouTube, and make sure you set the video to either PUBLIC or UNLISTED, not “private.” Then submit this Google Form to share the link to your video.
I’ll compile / aggregate the submitted videos into a YouTube playlist, and also create a combined video using some or all of the submissions to share during the OTA / EncycloMedia session. Please forward this post and request to other educators you know who have attended an EdCamp so we can get their input / ideas as well! THANKS!
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Tips for Discussing Conspiracy Theories with Students - 2020
- 8th Grade GeoMap Project For English: Road to Hiroshima - 2013
- eBook Self-Publishing with Amazon, CreateSpace & iTunes Producer - 2013
- Highlights from the 2011 Educational Technology Conference (ETC) in Missoula - 2011
- Technology Trends in Higher Education (Sept 2010) - 2010
- Understand Creative Commons in 180 seconds - 2010
- Delete iPad photos with Image Capture - 2010
- Comparing options for free audio recording directly to the web: iPadio and Voisse - 2010
- Merge PDF files (for free) with PDFsam - 2010
- Interactive technology access does not guarantee good teaching and learning - 2009