Thanks to encouragement and stories from other teachers last Saturday attending EdCampStilly in Stillwater, Oklahoma, this week I posted my first fundraising project to the website, DonorsChoose.org. The name of my project is “Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls.”
by Wesley Fryer
Give to my classroom by October 1, 2014 and your donation will be doubled thanks to DonorsChoose.org. Just enter the code INSPIRE on the payment page and you’ll be matched dollar for dollar (up to $100). A donation of even $5 would be awesome!
If you chip in to help my students, you’ll get awesome photos and our heartfelt thanks.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Teens use Facebook primarily for private purposes - 2010
- Different Purposes for Using of Digital Tools to Teach Literacy in the College Classroom by Richard Beach - 2010
- Social Media Counter updated for September 2010 - 2010
- Standalone WiFi Skype Phones and Rocket Scientists - 2009
- Critical for Ning site administrators to address spam - 2009
- Visual Tapestry - Flight - 2009
- Visually exploring earth with Panoramio - 2008
- Seeking the elusive "inbox zero" - 2007
- Universities banning Skype - 2006
- Portaportal and flexibly learning new tools - 2006