Our annual OTA (Oklahoma Technology Association) and EncycloMedia Conference is this week on Tuesday and Wednesday in Oklahoma City, and I’ll be co-presenting and sharing three different sessions. Here are the links to the slides and referenced resources for each session. I’ll likely audio-record these for later sharing on my secondary “Fuel for Educational Change Agents” podcast as well as the STEM Seeds website.
EdCamp = Free Personalized Professional Development (co-presented with Tammy Parks – @tparks)
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Sunset over Doha - 2011
- Unusual and Tasty Breakfast Buffet Items in Qatar - 2011
- Emotional Intelligence by Phyllis Van Hemert - 2010
- Self-discipline critical in our tablet and smartphone filled world - 2010
- Immersion in other cultures enhances creativity - 2009
- UStream recording of tonight's K12Online08 conversation on EdTechTalk - 2008
- Amazed by the power of asynchronous learning - 2008
- Join the K12Online08 conversation on It's Elementary tonight! - 2008
- Wiki, Blog or Moodle? - 2006
- Universal (Intel Mac) version of Ecto available - 2006