Please join me tomorrow (Saturday, October 11, 2014) at 9:00am Pacific / 10:00am Mountain / 11:00am Central / 12:00pm Eastern for a FREE 60 minute webinar on digital storytelling on Classroom 2.0 LIVE! This will be an “open mic” session, which means I’ll be facilitating a discussion and participants will be sharing different ideas, resources, and suggestions. This is very similar in format to an EdCamp conversation-focused session. Complete details about how to join (including the Blackboard Collaborate link) are available on live.classroom20.com.
These are some of the questions I’m hoping we discuss:
What are your favorite digital storytelling examples and/or projects? (share links if possible!)
What iPad videography apps for digital storytelling do you like and recommend?
What audio-only digital storytelling tools do you like and recommend?
What are the pros and cons of different websites for sharing digital stories online?
What tools, apps, and techniques do you use for storyboarding?
What web-based digital storytelling tools do you like and recommend?
What green-screen digital storytelling apps & resources do you like and recommend?
What advice do you have for teachers wanting to do digital storytelling projects with students in the classroom?
What tips do you have for oral history projects using digital storytelling?
Many of the apps and resources I recommend for digital storytelling are included in this list.ly list.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podiant: A Great Platform for Podcasting and Migrated Podcasts - 2017
- Shelly Fryer on Classroom 2.0 Live - Saturday October 15th - 2016
- Student-Created Sequoyah Book Reports, AudioBoo, iPads and QR Codes - 2012
- 4th Graders Interview Michigan State Representative Al Pscholka - 2011
- High Stakes Tests do NOT encourage a 21st Century Skill Focus - 2010
- From TEDxRedmond: Zoe Sprankle on Impact, Effect & Purpose - 2010
- Help needed with Packeteer and Videoconferencing - 2008
- Connecting our world and our generational responsibility to do better - 2008
- Refreshed VoiceThread and Parent Permission form - 2007
- Join our skypecast: When Night Falls discussion! - 2006