Please plan to join STEMseeds’ tenth live, Google Hangout with elementary STEM teacher Kylie Sanders on Saturday, April 4, 2015, at 10:30 Eastern / 9:30 Central / 8:30 Mountain / 7:30 Pacific time. Kylie is an elementary STEM teacher in Piedmont, Oklahoma, and is finishing up her first year in this fulltime role. Kylie will share some of the things she’s learned during this transition to fulltime STEM teaching, including some of her favorite STEM lesson ideas. View our show agenda and referenced links/resources on our Show Notes Google Doc, which we will continue to update during and following the show. If you miss the live show or want to hear it again, as always we’ll post both an audio podcast version as well as the archived Google Hangout video link to STEMseeds.org. We hope you will join us for an hour of STEM learning on April 4th! Please RSVP on this Google+ Event page and submit live questions during our show using the Google Hangouts Q&A tool!
Also remember to register for our June 2-4, 2015 STEM Seeds PD Camp in Yukon, Oklahoma! Learn more on camp.STEMseeds.org.
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Fun Scratch Projects Today in STEM Class - 2014
- Lessons on Suicide Prevention from Rich Van Pelt - 2013
- Digital Citizenship: Learning to Cross the Street in a Digital World - 2013
- Joys of iPad2 VGA Out - 2011
- iPad First Impressions: It's Magical - 2010
- PD at Wells Junior High School (Maine) - 2010
- AudioBoo will upload over EDGE - 2009
- College students: Win $$$ for developing social networking apps - 2008
- links for 2008-04-03 - 2008
- Head faking kids to love programming and change the world - 2008