Yesterday I had an opportunity to attend the “Cisco Roadshow” in Edmond, Oklahoma, and learned a TON. I shared things I was learning along with related links on Twitter during the day, and created a Storify archive of the tweets. Thanks to Edmond Public Schools for hosting this great event!
@Cisco The presentation about @meraki & its baked-in support of Bonjour management features was probably the biggest takeaway for me #OklaEd
— Wesley Fryer, Ph.D. (@wfryer) October 1, 2015
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Blogging with Seesaw - 2019
- Is the Pied Piper (electronic devices with screens) taking our kids away? by Neeti Kohli - 2013
- What do you want to CREATE today? (Oct 2012) - 2012
- Gogurt Creativity at Panera #micon - 2010
- NCLB High Stakes Testing is Counterproductive and Bad for our Nation - 2010
- Be Like Google (as a school community) #micon #gct @ckyle @sdroke - 2010
- Say Yes to WikiPedia #micon @philip_cummings - 2010
- Tom Barrett on Blogging and Inspiring Student Learning #micon - 2010
- PODDY Training: iPod Touches in the Early Childhood Classroom #micon #edapp - 2010
- Differentiated Professional Development by Melissa Smith #micon - 2010