This afternoon I shared a 60 minute breakout session on “iPad Green Screen Video Creation” at the 2015 Write Well, Sell Well Writers Conference in Oklahoma City. During the session, I demonstrated how to use the Green Screen app by Do Ink and created this silly “Shark Reseach” video. It’s about 90 seconds long, and uses images from the Morgue File as backgrounds. All the sample videos and resource links from the session are available on the Green Screen page of the Makers Studio section of my STEM curriculum site. That includes new YouTube playlists of example green screen videos and example “Interview Collage Quick Edit videos.”
I love creating whimsical “quick edit videos” like these! It’s a bit like digital improv. Fun and creative!
Mobile blogged with WordPress on my iPad.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- The Podcasting Legacy of Bob Sprankle and The Scholars of Room 208 - 2017
- Daily Blogging and an Ode to RSS - 2017
- Mastery Grid with Openly Licensed Icons - 2014
- Following Greyson Chance's Rise to Musical Fame - 2010
- Homegrown YouTube Clone Websites in Schools - 2010
- phpBB for my School Reform Book Forum? - 2010
- MacBook Air Digital Lust - 2010
- How I create and publish podcasts - 2009
- PollEverywhere Polls and Results from KATE - 2009
- The mind of a learner: Iron, Marble, Receptacle or Flame? - 2008