I met with our upper division (high school) video production class teacher this afternoon, and we discussed ideas for her upcoming 12 week (trimester) class. These are the links and videos I shared with her, which may be of interest to you if you’re working with students on video production!
The “Show What You Know With Media Links / Resources:
by Wesley Fryer
Quick Edit Video
YouTube Capture App for iPad (free)
iPad Air 1 – We can get these used/refurbished for about $275 each at CD-R Electronics, I would recommend getting at least 2 or 3. Cases are about $20, so figure $300 each with cases.
ioGrapher (kit for iPad including mic, lenses, and shooting case)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- The joy of organizing iPad apps in folders (iOS 4.2 update) - 2010
- I've Got a Feeling we'll see more Lip Dubs like this one - 2009
- Five more K12Online09 Teaser Trailers! - 2009
- In the carpool with Kevin - 2007
- The Wii redefines interactive gaming! - 2006