Update Dec 31st: An audio podcast and video archive of this Google Hangout is available, including all referenced shownotes!
Join Jason Neiffer (@techsavvyteach), Eric Langhorst (@elanghorst), Nikki D Robertson (@nikkidrobertson), and Wesley Fryer (@wfryer) for a roundtable discussion via Google Hangout On-Air about some of the most important developments and news items regarding educational technology in 2015. The conversations begin on Thursday, December 31, 2015 at noon Eastern / 11 am Central / 10 am Mountain / 9 am Pacific. Please share our RSVP and watch link with others via social media: bit.ly/2015edtech.
Please RSVP to join us live on December 31st if you can! This Google Hangout video will be archived and also shared as an audio podcast on www.speedofcreativity.org.
Check out our archived 2014 EdTech Year in Review too! (All shownotes are available too.)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Living at Hogwarts with Apple Pencil and Google Home - 2018
- Upgrade to Mac OS X 10.11 "El Capitan" Options - 2015
- Restore or Move a Large mySQL Database with mySQLDumper - 2013
- Dave Ramsey on Strengths, Jobs, Entrepreneurship, Lifelong Learning & Persistence - 2011
- Lessons Learned Videoconferencing on the BlueJeans Network (Dec 2011) - 2011
- Fuel for Educational Change Agents: A new, lightly-edited podcast channel - 2010
- Watching Live Bowl Games on MobiTV - 2010
- Praise for MobileRSS on the iPhone - 2009
- Toodledo: My quest for a web-based and iPhone friendly GTD organizer is over - 2008
- Upgrading multiple WordPress installations - 2007