For the fourth summer in a row, this July I’ll again be leading 3 day iPad Media Camp workshops for PK-12 educators and college/university faculty and instructors. The July 26-28, 2016 iPad Media Camp will be held at Casady School in Oklahoma City, where I serve as the Director of Technology. Now through Wednesday, June 29th, you can enter to win TWO FREE TICKETS to iPad Media Camp in OKC in July by filling out a short, five question Google Form. This is a $600 value! The terms and details are listed at the top of the form:
Fill out this form to enter a drawing for 2 free tickets to iPad Media Camp, July 26-28, 2016 at Casady School in Oklahoma City. (a $600 value) Transportation, lodging and meals NOT included. 1 entry permitted per person. Contest open to all current PK-12 classroom teachers or college/university faculty/instructors. Drawing will be held at the ISTE Conference on Wednesday, June 29 in Denver on the LIVE @edtechSR (EdTech Situation Room) webcast. You do not need to be present to win. The winner will be notified by email. No purchase necessary to enter.
At iPad Media Camp, educators learn how to create photo collages, narrated slideshows, quick-edit videos, and multimedia ebooks. This year we will use the free learning journal and digital portfolio website SeeSaw to share our work both inside and outside our classroom. If you register and pay for iPad Media Camp now but win the drawing, your full registration fee will be refunded along with that of your guest if they registered and paid too – so if you’re interested in joining us for this outstanding 3 day PD workshop, please register soon!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Perspective: The Real Challenge Facing IT in Education #fail-learn - 2012
- Convivial Technologies, Storychasers and Digital Storytelling - 2011
- Sharing by default and empowering others to share - 2009
- Blogging TCEA 2006: Create, Share & Access - 2009
- Got Storm Stories to Share? - 2008
- Join the NECC 2008 Ning! - 2008
- Updates on OLPC (June 2008) - 2008
- EncycloMedia 2008 session proposals - 2008
- links for 2008-06-16 - 2008
- Safari now available on Windows too! - 2007