Whether you are a fan of President George W. Bush or not, these 30 second video clips certainly can provide some interesting food for thought– and/or fuel for some heated discussions / debates / arguments. They also testify to the power of digital video I think, and the potential for a DV author to powerfully portray a single point of view.
So agree or disagree with them, many of these videos are worth watching and discussing with others.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Orientation Challenge in MinecraftEDU - 2014
- Block Text Messages / SMS Spam and Phone Calls on Your iPhone - 2012
- NCLB has killed creative teaching and energetic learning about science (at least before state testing) - 2010
- #ISTE2010 Constructivist Celebration and The Imagine It! Project - 2010
- How We're Reinventing the Blog by Sachin Agarwal (Posterous co-founder) - 2010
- Storychasers is looking for a new logo via @crowdspring - 2010
- Setup a new WordPress installation as a subdomain with Buddypress - 2010
- Internet Safety Issues: What can librarians do? - 2008
- Internet Crimes with Larry Boggess of OSBI - 2008
- Internet Safety Issues with Joel Gabel of Google - 2008