Being able to listen to podcasts almost makes me wish I had a long commute every day so I could have more idle time behind the wheel of the car to just listen. Almost!
Looking for new podcast content? The Education Podcast Network created by David Warlick is a great resource to call on for this purpose. There are lots of podcast directories, and iTunes has an ever growing list, but where do you turn for high-quality recommendations? The EPN is a great place to look.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Beyond the Bake Sale: Building Social Capital in our Schools by Dean Shareski - 2013
- AT&T Unlocked My iPhone4 Today - 2012
- Streamlining Blog Post Submissions with TDO Forms on WordPress - 2011
- Visual Literacy, Talking with Images and Curiosity Amplifiers - 2011
- Podcast357: Options for Saving and Trimming Online Video to Your Local Hard Drive - 2010
- Educational TED Talks at #learning2cn - 2010
- Education 3.0: A Framework for Change in Teaching and Assessing 21st Century Skill by Andrew Thomson - 2009
- School Administrator Questions about 21 Century Learning - 2009
- Best Practice WiFi Networks in Schools - 2009
- Our 21st Century Challenge: Developing Responsible, Ethical and Resilient Digital Citizens by Robyn Treyvaud - 2009