“The Power of One-to-One Computing” is a resource collection by the George Lucas Educational Foundation. It includes documents, video and audio links relating to 1:1 technology immersion projects. These include some handheld technology initiatives as well as laptop projects.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Avoid Cellphone Text Messaging Scams with free Purchase Blocker Feature - 2012
- Podcast225: The K-12 Online Conference - Free, World-Class Professional Development for Educators about Web 2.0 Tools for Learning - 2008
- False advertising in high speed Internet access - 2007
- The Balancing Act: Juggling the Demands of Emerging Technology - 2007
- District website blocking policies - 2006
- Naburr bridging the digital divide - 2006
- Video on $100 laptop - 2006
- Google aims at the desktop - 2006
- Free ideas & Pedagogy - 2006
- EduBlog 2005 awards - 2006