David Thornburg shared this message at TCEA 2006 in Austin, Texas on February 9, 2006, and generously gave me permission to share it as a podcast. The official session description was: This presentation shows the capabilities and challenges of Linux as an operating system for students and explores the likely evolution of this software.
Program Length: 39 min, 43 sec
File size: 10.8 MB
Show notes for this podcast include:
- The Thornburg Center
- My text notes of David’s presentation
- My open source social bookmarks
- My Linux social bookmarks
- Linspire Linux
- Indiana State Technology website
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- The Dream of Creative Writing - 2019
- Opening Tinkercad 3D Designs in Minecraft - 2017
- Why and How of Outside Sharing with KidBlog - 2016
- T-Mobile and Verizon Hotspot Mobile Data Shootout - 2014
- Is Embracing Digital Learning a Moral Issue for Educators? - 2013
- 2013 iPad Media Camps in June (OKC) & July (KSU) - 2013
- Create Illustrated PDF Stories with Story Patch on an iPad - 2012
- Options for Recording Stories on the iPad: Story Patch with Story Robe, Sonic Pics, & Story Kit - 2011
- Design Matters by Darren Kuropatwa at METC 2010 - 2010
- The Natives Are Restless by Deneen Frazier Bowen - 2010