If you’re not familiar with it, Ecto is an excellent offline blogging tool that I’ve been using for over a year now– When asked how in the world I can post so much to my blog, Ecto is always a prominent part of my answer! Check it out if you blog with WordPress or a similar tool (that does not use ftp– sorry Miguel!) Ecto is cross-platform, running in both Windows and Macintosh environments, although the feature sets are a bit different. I love Ecto! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- ReadingFirst, NCLB, School Accountability, and our Educational Future - 2008
- Want to improve learning and memory? Try getting more SLEEP! - 2007
- Some heartfelt thoughts about textbooks, laptops, and digital curriculum - 2007
- Discovery Times documentaries - 2006
- In defense of cross platform digital literacy - 2006
- Macbook random shutdown problems - 2006