Since the number of items listed in a podcast appears to be limited in some directories (like iTunes) to 25, the conveners of K12Online06 decided to create a separate feed for week 2 presentations. This should permit all the presentations from each week to remain accessible within the feeds. These are now linked from the sidebar in the main conference blog.
These feeds were created with Podchains.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Using 8 Bit Games and Humor to Present Serious Political Messages - 2016
- WP Super Cache To the Rescue - 2014
- Notes from C-School (Creativity Boot Camp) - 2012
- Melinda Gates: No iPads or iPhones for Kids - Stick with your Zune - 2010
- Learning about Netbooks in 1 to 1 Learning Projects from Maine Educators - 2009
- Free AT&T Wi-Fi access to iPhone customers - 2008
- Learning about documentary filmmaking and WWII from Ken Burns - 2007
- 12th "Great Book Story" project example - 2007
- Podcast200: Moving Beyond the Fear Factor With Internet Safety - 2007
- Daylight Savings Time and WordPress - 2006