A historic first: My wife Shelly participated in her first-ever podcast this evening, which I have published on Eyes Right as “Podcast05: Reflections on our 40 Day Evening Technology Use Fast and Digital Discipline.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Remember TEACHERS Make the Biggest Difference, Not Devices - 2012
- Teacher Leader Effectiveness (TLE) and the Tulsa Model #oaesp12 - 2012
- More iPhone Videography Success with ReelDirector - 2011
- Browser Wars and Codecs: WebM, H.264, Flash, Silverlight and the Future of Web Video - 2011
- Week 2 Lecturecasting with Ustream, Blip.tv and MPEGstreamclip - 2010
- Watch and Read Citizen Journalist Reports from the Inauguration Tuesday - 2009
- Spam on the rise - 2007
- Southwest digital storytelling contest - 2007
- Gifts from Christopher Paolini - 2007