This podcast features two interviews from TCEA 2007. The first is a short interview with Rachel Tucker from Bonham ISD, Texas, in which she shares an idea for U.S. college students studying abroad formally adopting K-12 classrooms to share and communicate with during their international experience. Secondly, the podcast includes an interview science teacher Stef Paramoure conducted with me following the iPod Palooza at TCEA. Our conversation was wide ranging, but included ideas for inspiring students to constructively write the web in 21st century classrooms. These teachers are fired up! Their excitement is contagious!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Good Fair Use Copyright Example in School: "Communities" and The Lion Sleeps Tonight - 2020
- Cell Phone Digital Storytelling with Narrable - 2013
- Visualizing Sharing #edushare - 2012
- Create iPad Stories with StoryPatch - 2011
- Podcast370: Cool Tools for the Classroom by Dr Carl Owens - 2011
- Cool Tools for the Classroom by Dr Carl Owens #msmeca11 - 2011
- Leading Schools with Digital Vision in a Bubblesheet World (Slidecast) #msmeca11 - 2011
- To what countries have you Skyped? (from Mississippi) #msmeca11 - 2011
- Outsourcing school district IT staff - 2010
- Online learning at Crescent, Oklahoma - 2010