This podcast features a recording of Kevin Honeycutt’s presentation on April 26, 2007, at the Kansas State Department of Education (KSDE) annual conference, “Know the Child, Optimize Learning” in Wichita, Kansas. The title of Kevin’s session was “Building 21st Century Achievers.” The conference program description was: We all teach kids and try to prepare them for a successful future, but what does that mean today? Join as we delve into the specifics of what it will mean to have the tools for success in the 21st Century. We’ll explore digital tools and their seamless use in our classrooms. It’s time to stop trying to teach technology and begin to teach with technology. Visit Kevin’s website at http://kevinhoneycutt.org.
- Kevin Honeycut’s website
- ESSDACK: The Educational Services and Staff Development Association of Central Kansas
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- My Hail Story - 2013
- The Portable $500 LED Projector I Want - 2013
- Lessons Learned Following Oklahoma School Beating Amplified by Social Media - 2012
- A Call to Action: Waging a War to Save our Republic - 2011
- Using Copyright-friendly Images Effectively in Presentations - 2011
- Embedding a Google Document in a Google Site Page - 2010
- Powerful Stopmotion video on Children's Rights - 2010
- Podcast313: Top 10 Reasons to Be a StoryChaser - 2009
- Podcast248: Technology Shopping Cart Podcast06 - Cell Phones and Mobile Devices for Learning (Part 1 of 3) - 2008
- links for 2008-04-26 - 2008