This podcast features a presentation by Bruce Dixon, founder and president of the Anytime, Anywhere Learning Foundation. (www.aalf.org) Bruce was a speaker at EduComm 2007 on June 19, 2007, in Anaheim, California. Bruce has been involved with literally hundreds of one to one laptop initiatives around the world, and has started the AALF as a way to share research and best practices related to successful one to one learning initiatives. Anyone contemplating or already involved in a one to one learning initiative is well advised to listen well to Bruce, a true “Yoda” in the world of successful one to one learning.
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Receive an email alert whenever a new Speed of Creativity podcast is published!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- #playingwithmedia Digital Fabrication in the Classroom - 2012
- Podcast351: Leading Schools with Digital Vision in a Bubblesheet World (part 2 of 2) - 2010
- Best things about the Barnes and Noble Nook eBook Reader - 2010
- A recipe and tutorial for iPhone GS mobile video blogging - 2009
- Space tourism coming in 2010 - 2009
- Have a relative without email? Send them a letter with photos - via email! - 2009
- U.S. farm subsidies, Land Runs, and Hopelessness in the Dust Bowl - 2009
- Our schools need passionate, caring, and visionary leaders - not JUST technology - 2008
- Guidelines for Non-commercial Recording and Podcasting at Educational Conferences - 2008
- Good News: ISTE revises Recording Code of Conduct for NECC 2008 - 2008