Does anyone know how to download an offline copy of a VoiceThread digital story, other than using screencasting software which records a region of the screen? (I’ve posted other options for downloading YouTube and other flash-based web videos previously, but I’ve never tried one of these techniques with VoiceThread.
For screen recording, I’ve used Smart’s Recorder application (the license requires that you have a SmartBoard) and I use commercial SnapZPro X (which I’ve purchased) to make other screen recordings. I’m hoping there is a free tool / way to download an offline copy of a VoiceThread story.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- RATs, WebCams & Online Predators: More Reasons to Ditch Windows-based PCs Forever - 2013
- Radio Spot for iPad With Wes Workshop in Oklahoma City: Friday, September 14th - 2012
- Ways to Subscribe to a Blog in Google Reader on an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch - 2011
- Watch Flash Videos & Play Flash Games on iOS Devices - 2011
- Multiple Choice Testing on an iPod Touch with NearPod - 2011
- Do You Realize? (21st Century Education in New Brunswick, Canada) - 2010
- A gaggle of AudioBoos from the Oklahoma City Zoo - 2009
- MNet Social Safety Resources - 2008
- Podcast180: Conversations about Digital Social Networking and Internet Safety - 2007
- Fun with 43 places, 43 things - 2005