Does anyone know how to download an offline copy of a VoiceThread digital story, other than using screencasting software which records a region of the screen? (I’ve posted other options for downloading YouTube and other flash-based web videos previously, but I’ve never tried one of these techniques with VoiceThread.
For screen recording, I’ve used Smart’s Recorder application (the license requires that you have a SmartBoard) and I use commercial SnapZPro X (which I’ve purchased) to make other screen recordings. I’m hoping there is a free tool / way to download an offline copy of a VoiceThread story.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- RATs, WebCams & Online Predators: More Reasons to Ditch Windows-based PCs Forever - 2013
- Radio Spot for iPad With Wes Workshop in Oklahoma City: Friday, September 14th - 2012
- Ways to Subscribe to a Blog in Google Reader on an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch - 2011
- Watch Flash Videos & Play Flash Games on iOS Devices - 2011
- Multiple Choice Testing on an iPod Touch with NearPod - 2011
- Do You Realize? (21st Century Education in New Brunswick, Canada) - 2010
- A gaggle of AudioBoos from the Oklahoma City Zoo - 2009
- MNet Social Safety Resources - 2008
- Podcast180: Conversations about Digital Social Networking and Internet Safety - 2007
- Fun with 43 places, 43 things - 2005