This past weekend our three year old got a new haircut. With encouragement from Karen Montgomery, I’ve shared this experience as a 5 picture digital story on “Tell a Story in 5 Pictures for Educators” and now, on Voicethread!
Of course, the fact that this story is told by Rachel in her own words makes this story much more compelling than if I had tried to tell it verbally!
Please feel free to add your own comments and thoughts to this digital story– VoiceThread permits audio-interactivity!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- What is it about me you can’t teach? Five Simple Things to Reach Struggling Learners - 2012
- Present to 14 iPads Simultaneously with Idea Flight - 2011
- Lessons Learned About Enhanced or Multimedia EPUB eBook Validation - 2011
- Tell A Story in 5 Photos for Educators: S'mores! - 2010
- Discouraging lecture hall technology abuse - Encouraging interactive discussions - 2009
- iPhone GS Black Screen During Calls Mystery Solved - 2009
- Digital Witness to the U.S. Presidential Inauguration - 2009
- Welcome Derek Baird, guest blogger! - 2008
- Podcast273: Technology Shopping Cart Podcast08 - Screencasting for Learning - 2008
- Recognizing the value of social networking - 2007