This is too good to not share.
Last weekend our family attended the wonderful wedding of my cousin Devin Henley and his beautiful bride, Andrea. This evening as my wife and I watched “The Red Violin” (a great flick, btw) I caught up on my photo and video uploads to Flickr. I’m in the habit of limiting access to photos of our kids to family and friends (those designated in Flickr) and I did with the wedding photo set, but the video set is too adorable (and not really that identifiable like a photo can be) to not share.
Of the six videos in the set, this one of Rachel dancing to YMCA is our favorite:
This second video of her YMCA dancing, including some breakdancing moves she certainly did NOT learn from her dad, comes in a close second:
Did we ever have a BLAST together at Devin and Andrea’s wedding or what? Boy this was a lot of fun! Clearly our family (led by our youngest members) needs to get out and go dancing more often! 🙂
Again I say “thanks” to the flash-based camera and camcorder I picked up several weeks ago for enabling me to capture these memorable moments.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Why I Re-priced my Mapping Media eBook from $5 to $15 - 2013
- Better Than Teacher-Created Video Flipped Classrooms: The Power of Student Made Videos - 2012
- Create Appointment Slots on a Google Calendar - 2012
- Exemplary Digital Stories from Kansas, Oklahoma - 2009
- PodCorps.org, Citizen Journalism and StoryChasers - 2008
- Podcast278: TechShoppingCart Podcast09: Digital Wishes, Flip Video Labs, and Manifest Destiny for EdTech - 2008
- Tech Shopping Cart webcast Friday - 2008
- Alexander and Sarah share favorite books - 2007
- New announcements from Apple - 2007
- Instructionally Investing in VoiceThread - 2007