It’s been awhile since my last podcast! No podfading here, however…. In this podcast I share a recap of several technology initiatives in which I’ve been involved in the past month, some thoughts about Larry Lessig’s EduCause presentation in November 2009, and a couple short interviews at the ACTEM conference in Maine with Richard Byrne, Bob Sprankle and Kern Kelley. Please refer to the podcast shownotes for referenced links!
- The K-12 Online Conference (K12Online Ning – 2009 Conference Schedule)
- Proper Microphone Placement by Adam Weiss
- My Technology 4 Teachers (T4T) Course Curriculum
- FAQ for Oklahoma SDE 1:1 ARRA Grant (Due 15 January 2010)
- Storychasers’ Mobile Learning Collaborative
- It is About Time: Getting Our Values Around Copyright by Larry Lessig (on Blip.tv)
- Implications of Radical Change to Cultural Access (My notes on Dr. Lessig’s EduCause 2009 presentation)
- Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine (ACTEM)
- Podcast334: One to One Learning with Open Source Netbooks is Practical, Affordable and Powerful – Learn Why (includes another ACTEM Conference interview with Warren Luebkeman, co-founder of the Open 1:1 Nonprofit organization)
- Podcast of Digital Magic Tricks (Bob Sprankle’s recording of my ACTEM ’09 breakout)
- Free Tech 4 Teachers: Blog of Richard Byrne
- Bit by Bit: Blog of Bob Sprankle
- The Tech Curve: Blog of Kern Kelly
- Marco Torres
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Group Building Design Challenge in STEM Class - 2015
- Helping Students Use Creative Commons Images in Presentations - 2014
- The Value of Good Design - 2011
- Configuring WordPress for Mobile Theme Compatibility with WP-Super Cache - 2010
- Cloud computing lesson from Mobile Me Wrestling: Offline Backups - 2009
- Beware of outdated links and mailto links - 2008
- Political emails fly fast, but are readers validating content? - 2008
- IM on iPhone - 2008
- Podcast215: Technology Shopping Cart Podcast03 - Strategies for Helping Teachers Integrate Technology - 2008
- Student laptops a menace? - 2006