It’s been awhile since my last podcast! No podfading here, however…. In this podcast I share a recap of several technology initiatives in which I’ve been involved in the past month, some thoughts about Larry Lessig’s EduCause presentation in November 2009, and a couple short interviews at the ACTEM conference in Maine with Richard Byrne, Bob Sprankle and Kern Kelley. Please refer to the podcast shownotes for referenced links!
- The K-12 Online Conference (K12Online Ning – 2009 Conference Schedule)
- Proper Microphone Placement by Adam Weiss
- My Technology 4 Teachers (T4T) Course Curriculum
- FAQ for Oklahoma SDE 1:1 ARRA Grant (Due 15 January 2010)
- Storychasers’ Mobile Learning Collaborative
- It is About Time: Getting Our Values Around Copyright by Larry Lessig (on Blip.tv)
- Implications of Radical Change to Cultural Access (My notes on Dr. Lessig’s EduCause 2009 presentation)
- Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine (ACTEM)
- Podcast334: One to One Learning with Open Source Netbooks is Practical, Affordable and Powerful – Learn Why (includes another ACTEM Conference interview with Warren Luebkeman, co-founder of the Open 1:1 Nonprofit organization)
- Podcast of Digital Magic Tricks (Bob Sprankle’s recording of my ACTEM ’09 breakout)
- Free Tech 4 Teachers: Blog of Richard Byrne
- Bit by Bit: Blog of Bob Sprankle
- The Tech Curve: Blog of Kern Kelly
- Marco Torres
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Helping Students Use Creative Commons Images in Presentations - 2014
- The Value of Good Design - 2011
- Configuring WordPress for Mobile Theme Compatibility with WP-Super Cache - 2010
- Cloud computing lesson from Mobile Me Wrestling: Offline Backups - 2009
- Beware of outdated links and mailto links - 2008
- Political emails fly fast, but are readers validating content? - 2008
- IM on iPhone - 2008
- Podcast215: Technology Shopping Cart Podcast03 - Strategies for Helping Teachers Integrate Technology - 2008
- Student laptops a menace? - 2006
- Songs for Teaching - 2006