The easiest way to blog on an iPad, which I have used to date, is to:
– Type notes in Notes (free, comes on the iPad)
– Email your notes to [email protected]
That’s it! It is possible to configure your Posterous website to cross-post to other websites and locations, but that is not required. I used this method to blog our last session here in Manchester, NH on a “This I Believe” style project for communities. When you want to share links, simply paste the full URL and Posterous will make them hyperlinked in your post.
My 2nd favorite iPad blogging tool is Blogpress. It’s more complicated, however, but does support more options. WordPress for iOS is good for moderating comments on the go (and quickly wherever you have connectivity) but it just supports WordPress blogs. These can be self-hosted or free blogs on WordPress.com. Blogpress works with more blogging platforms, including Blogger.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Videos, Articles & Books To Get You Thinking About UFOs & ET - 2014
- Sound Recording in the Classroom by Paula Churchhill #cmtc10 - 2010
- This I Believe: Community Sharing Through Art, Writing and Video #cmtc10 - 2010
- iPads in the Classroom by Jonathann Reed and Sharon Parsons #cmtc10 #edapp - 2010
- Teaching for the 21st Century by Tammy Worcester #cmtc10 - 2010
- Notes from November's OKC WordPress User's Group Meeting - 2009
- 21 Steps to 21st Century Learning by Bruce Dixon #ok1to1 - 2009
- Leadership, Vision, and Student Achievement (Panel) #ok1to1 - 2009
- Models of Contemporary Learning by Carolyn Thompson #ok1to1 - 2009
- Leadership and Vision in a 1:1 Reality by Ron Canuel #ok1to1 - 2009